Monday, February 1, 2010

Blah.

So weird. Ever since I got myself all worked up and wrote a whole blog post about being positive and living in the moment, blah blah blah... I have just been in a... funk. I'm stressed out and frazzled all the time and it's just no fun for anyone! What is that all about?! It's so frustrating and I don't know how to make it stop. I think I need to not be involved in so many things and to just relax a little bit, but quite frankly, I just plain don't have the time!! LOL- Putting it in writing like that just seems so... backwards... and obvious... **Sigh**

Alright- you deserve obligatory cute kid pics, but I don't have any to share because... well- blah. And I don't feel like going through all the hassle of connecting the wire and pulling them off the camera. How lazy is that? Thank GOD I don't have to drop things off at the store to be developed and then go back a few days later to pick up pictures!! It would NEVER happen! Anyway- next time, I promise...


Princess P

2 comments:

  1. As much as I am missing my blog right now, at the same time there are lots of days I just don't have the energy, and I don't have half of what is going on in your life going on it mine!
    It'll get better...sometime...it has to, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to blah! ;o)

    I love you and hope to see you very soon! I'm always here if you need me. {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete